In this article, I will tell you about how to easily repost and save Instagram videos and photos using Preview.
- No more screenshots that will ruin the quality of the images.
- No more screenshot mess in your Photos app.
- Start designing and curating the most beautiful Instagram feed in one place.
- No watermark
To access this feature, you will need to unlock it first.
Before you fly away to another reposting app, let me tell you that we have tried and tested the most popular reposting apps out there. And Preview is following the same steps as other apps (because it is the only one legally approved by Instagram).
Let’s get to it.
You can either watch the video, or scroll down to read the steps.
How to repost with Preview App
1. Tap the “+”
Tap the “+” button located on the top right corner of your screen.
Select “Instagram Repost…”
2. Tap the Instagram icon on the top left corner of the screen
3. Find a photo or video you want to repost
Tap the “…” on the top right corner of the photo.
Select “Copy Share URL“.
4. Crucial step: Go “Back to Preview”
Do this by tapping the “Back to Preview” button on the top left corner of your screen, every time after you select “Copy Link URL”.
Or go back to the Preview app whichever way you want. Just make sure you do this crucial step to save the image or video (or else it won’t be saved in the app).
5. Tap “Done”
Repeat the previous steps as much as you want. I usually like to add 3 photos at a time in my feed to stay in control of the visual aspect of my overall gallery.
Once you are happy with what you have reposted just tap “Done” and all photos and videos will be added to your Preview feed.
Reference the author
Preview will automatically add the name of the person from which you are reposting from in the caption.
Interested to know more about Preview app?
Here is what you can do in Preview:
- Repost photos
- Repost videos
- Visually plan your feed with drag & drop
- Re-arrange the photos and videos for Instagram
- Apply filters to all the images to keep a consistent theme throughout your gallery
- Prepare your caption and hashtags
- No watermark
- Once you unlock the “Repost” feature, it will be unlocked for all your other galleries in Preview. This means that if you are managing multiple galleries on Preview, you can curate and repost for all your account.
+400,000 Instagrammers are already using Preview App to edit, plan & schedule their feed. If you haven't tried it, you're missing out.