There are over 3,000 captions in the Instagram caption generator.
- Instagram caption quotes
- Funny Instagram captions, puns and word plays
- Instagram captions for selfies
- Questions you can ask your followers to increase your engagement
- Seasons and holidays (like summer, fall, Christmas, etc…)
- Calls-to-action (to get your followers to click on the link in your bio for example)
And if you ever feel stuck or uninspired, there are also Instagram caption templates for:
- Personal Instagram accounts
- Business owners
- Shops (like clothing brands, jewelry brands, etc…)
All you have to do is fill-in-the-blanks:
1. Upload a post
Just like on Instagram, you need a post in order to write a caption.
To upload a post:
- Press on the “+” button
- Press on “Photos/Videos”
- Choose a post
2. Open the caption
Press on the post and press on the “Caption” button.
3. Press on “Find Captions”
Press on “Find Captions” to open the Instagram Caption Generator:
4. Select an Instagram Caption
You can scroll through all the Caption Categories on top of the screen:
You can type a keyword in the search bar to find captions about a specific topic (like “food”, “quotes”, “business”, “photographer”, “selfie”, “personal” etc…).
Press on the “Checkmark” to select the caption you want to use.
It will be automatically added to your Preview caption.
You can edit the caption and add more text in your caption if you want to.
Press on “Find Hashtags” to choose from some of the best and trending Instagram Hashtags:
You’re ready to post on Instagram.
5. Post on Instagram
To post on Instagram:
- Press on the “Share” button
- Your Instagram app will open with your photo/video
- Hit “Paste” when you are on the Instagram caption screen (Preview automatically copied the caption to your keyboard already)
Click here to download Preview if you haven’t already.
And have fun writing your captions!