I cannot login to my Instagram account. What should I do?
Instagram might be having problems with its login system. Preview doesn’t have control over the Instagram login system.
Please try these solutions:
- You don’t need to login to Instagram to start using Preview. You can use Preview without logging in for now. You can log in later when Instagram is back to normal.
- Please restart your phone and try to login again.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Instagram installed on your phone.
- All we know are the tricks we share with you in this article: Please read these solutions.
- A trick that seems to work: Some people managed to log in. They told us that they tried to login in over and over and over again, and eventually Instagram logged them in. If you can, please try to log in multiple times.
Hopefully Instagram will fix their login issue soon. They usually do within a few days.
"Account Not Found" when I try to log in Preview?
Are you seeing this message:
“Account not found. Create an Account by selecting one of the account options.”
This means that you don’t have a Preview account for the Instagram account you are trying to login with.
Preview has a new account system. You need to sign up and create a new Preview account.
- Select one of the Preview plans (Free, Pro or Premium) to create a Preview account for your Instagram account.
My Instagram photos are not loading in Preview?
Unfortunately this is an issue with the Instagram system at the moment, not Preview. Preview doesn’t have any control over the Instagram photos. Your Instagram photos and videos load directly from Instagram.
Usually your photos and videos disappear and reappear a bit later.
- Please check if you have turned on the “Load recent posts” option in your Preview settings.
- You can restart your phone to see if it helps (don’t uninstall Preview – just restart your phone).
- Please check if you have the latest version of Instagram installed on your phone.
- If none of the above help, please wait for a few days. The posts usually come back a little bit later. You can still start planning your feed in Preview. Press on the “+” button to upload photos and videis.
Can I share my Preview feed with my team?
Yes you can. You will need to get a Premium Plan. Once you have a Premium plan, you can share your Preview feed with as many people (and phones) as you want.
You only need ONE subscription to share your Preview feed with your team. Your team mates don’t need to get any extra subscriptions.
Please note that you have 2 options:
1. Share your password with your team mates so they can login to your Instagram account on Preview, or
2. Don’t share your Instagram password with them, but instead invite them as “Team Members” and give them specific permissions.
Everything is explained in this guide.
Can I sync my Preview feed with my other phones or tablets?
Yes you can. You will need to get a Premium Plan. Once you have a Premium plan, you can share your Preview feed with as many devices as you want.
You only need ONE subscription to synchronize your Preview posts with your other devices (you don’t need one subscription per device).
Have a look at this guide: How to upgrade to a Premium Plan?
Can I rearrange or edit Instagram photos I already posted on Instagram?
Unfortunately Instagram doesn’t allow anyone to rearrange or edit photos that have already been posted on Instagram. They are fixed.
You can use Preview to plan your future posts. You will be able to see how your feed will look like before you post anyhting on Instagram.
Want to see all the features in Preview? Have a look at our step-by-step guide here:
How to Get Started with Preview
How to use Preview? How do I start?
Check out our step-by-step guide.
My caption disappears when I post on Instagram. What should I do?
What happens when you paste once you are in your Instagram caption? Instagram doesn’t allow automatic pasting. Preview automatically copies the caption and hashtags for you and then you have to paste them once you are on Instagram.
Please have a look at this video to see how to paste your caption once on Instagram: watch the video.
What if your caption and hashtags disappear after you post on Instagram?
Please try this:
- Check if you wrote the same hashtag twice
- Check if you wrote more than 30 hashtags (Instagram hashtag limit is 30 hashtags per post)
- Check if you tagged the same account twice in your caption
- Check if your caption is not too long (Instagram has a limit)
Sometimes Instagram doesn’t post a photo or deletes the caption if we do those things.
How do I add another Instagram account in Preview?
Have a look at this tutorial to see how to add another Instagram account:
How to Schedule Multiple Accounts in Preview
How to delete or logout of my Instagram account on Preview?
To delete or logout of your Instagram account:
- Go in your Preview settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of your settings screen
- Press on “Delete account” or “Logout”
If you have multiple accounts on Preview and you just want to delete one, check step 3 in this tutorial.
How to restore purchase?
To restore a purchase, press the “Buy” button again then press “Restore Purchase”.
If you switch from iPhone to iPhone (or Android to Android) then you can restore your purchases on your new phone.
Unfortunately, you cannot restore purchase if you switch from iPhone to Android (or Android to iPhone). Your purchases are linked to your Apple iTunes account (for iPhone) or Google Play Store account (for Android).
How to cancel my subscription?
Does Preview automatically post on Instagram?
The Instagram auto-posting system is in BETA version at the moment and is only available to some companies for testing purposes.
We will add it in Preview as soon as Instagram fixes the issues they are having with their current auto-posting feature.
For now Preview will send you a notification when it’s time to post:
- Select the photo you need to post
- Select Instagram
- Paste your caption & hashtags on Instagram (Preview automatically copies it for you)
Not receiving a notification when it's time to post?
Please check if you have allowed notification for Preview in your phone settings.
Also, please try this:
- Schedule a photo for 2 minutes in the future
- Go out of Preview and leave your phone
- See if you get a notification
If you’re still not getting a notification, please email us.
How to design a beautiful feed?
Download our Instagram Guide. Enjoy!
You will receive an email with the PDF. Check your junk folder if you don’t see it in your inbox.
I hid an Instagram photo. How do I unhide it?
Please try this:
- Select another Instagram photo and press on the “reload” icon. Your other Instagram photo will appear again.
- If it doesn’t work, restart Preview (don’t uninstall it, just restart it).
- If that doesn’t work, restart your phone.
I cannot upload my photos or videos in Preview ?
- Check if you have enough storage space on your phone
- Check that you have allowed photo access to Preview in your phone settings (see the tutorial below)
- If you are using photos or videos that you did not take with your phone camera, please check if there are spaces in the file name of your photo or video. If there are spaces in the file name, please delete them and try to upload it in Preview again
- Go in your iPhone settings
- Select “Photos”
- Find “Preview” in the list of apps and select it
- Select “Read and Write”
- Go in your phone settings
- Find “Preview” and select it
- Under “App Settings”, go in “Permissions”
- Turn on “Storage”
How to upload multiple photos at once in Preview?
If you have an Android phone, please try this:
1. Hold your finger pressed on a photo, or
2. Select photos from the “Photos” app
This is an issue with Instagram (not Preview). Preview doesn’t have control over the Instagram login system.
Instagram is currently having problems with its login system, and it is impacting Instagram users (mainly European users).
Please restart your phone, and try to login again.
All we know are the tricks we share with you in this article.
A trick that seems to work:
Two Preview users managed to log in yesterday. They told us that they tried to login in over and over and over again, and eventually Instagram logged them in. If you can, please try to log in multiple times.
Otherwise, you can continue using Preview without logging in for now – and you can log in later.
Adding another Instagram account in Preview:
For now, please select “New Gallery” instead of “Instagram Account”.
You can log in your account later.
Hopefully Instagram will fix its login issue soon.
They usually do within a couple of days.