Do you get message "Unable to load image"?
Please update to latest version of Preview and Instagram.
- Go in your Google Play Store app
- Find Preview App
- Press on “Update”
Update your Instagram app too.
“Suspicious Login Attempt” issue
This is an issue with Instagram.
Please turn off your mobile WiFi and use your phone’s Internet to log in with your Instagram account in Preview.
After you have logged in, you can turn on your WiFi again.
Many people all over the Internet are having this issue too.
Check out this blog post and the comments section to see what they are saying and what works for them: Click here.
IGTV post not loading in Preview App?
Unfortunately Instagram does not allow 3rd party apps to load IGTV videos yet.
We will add this to Preview as soon as they officially allow this.
In the meantime, this is what people do:
- In your Preview settings: Disable “Load Instagram Posts” and “Delete published posts”
- Continue using Preview as usual and don’t delete your planned posts after you post them on Instagram
- Upload your IGTV covers as a placeholders for your IGTV post
You login but get asked to login again straight away?
Please try this:
- Go to your Preview settings
- Press the button with your Instagram username
- Press “Unlink Business account”
- Go back to your Preview feed
- Refresh your feed by pulling it down
- You will get asked to logging with Instagram
- Login with your Instagram account (not with Facebook)
Can't login with Facebook?
Please use this guide to check that you have switched to an Instagram Business or Creator account.
"Account Not Found" when I try to log in Preview?
If you get this message, then you don’t have a Preview account for the account you are trying to log into. Please create a new account.
If you think that you do have a Preview account, send us an email.
Hashtags suggestions don't appear when I type in Preview?
Unfortunately Instagram changed their hashtag system suddenly and removed their automatic hashtag suggestion tool for all apps and websites (like Preview).
Hopefully they will bring out another hashtag suggestion tool soon. When they do we will add it back in Preview straight away.
For now, here is what you can do:
I have a Premium plan, but can’t add more accounts.
Preview allows you to manage one Instagram account for free. Then you need to get a Pro or Premium plan for each Instagram account you want to manage in Preview.
The Premium plan has “Unlimited Users”. Users are other people that you can give access to your Preview feed. You can share your Preview feed (and features) with as many people/devices as you want. Please note that you only need one Premium plan. You don’t need to get a Premium plan per device.
I changed phones. How do I restore my previous purchases?
To restore a purchase, press the “Buy” button again then press “Restore Purchase”.
I bought a filter pack but it is still locked. What should I do?
Please try this: press the “Buy” button again then press “Restore Purchase”.
If this doesn’t work, please try this:
- Restart your phone (don’t uninstall Preview, just restart your phone)
- Open Preview
- Go in your Filter Pack
- Press “Buy”
- Press “Restore Purchase”
If it still doesn’t work, please send us an email.
"Access denied" message
If you see an “Access denied” message, please try this:
1. Check that you have the latest version of Preview installed. This is important.
2. Please click here to remove Preview from your authorised apps
3. Come back in Preview. You should get asked to log in again to reauthorise Preview. Please log in again.
My posts don't automatically post on Instagram?
Preview doesn’t automatically post on Instagram yet.
The Instagram auto-posting system is in BETA version at the moment and is only available to some companies for testing purposes.
We will add it in Preview as soon as Instagram fixes the issues they are having with their current auto-posting feature.
For now Preview will send you a notification when it’s time to post:
- Select the photo you need to post
- Select Instagram
- Paste your caption & hashtags on Instagram (Preview automatically copies it for you)
If you would like us to send you an email when the auto-post is available, please send us an email here.
My Instagram photos / videos are not loading in Preview?
Unfortunately this is an issue with the Instagram system at the moment, not Preview. Preview doesn’t have any control over the Instagram photos. Your Instagram photos and videos load directly from Instagram. Usually your photos and videos disappear and will reappear later.
- Please check if you have turned on the “Load recent posts” option in your Preview settings.
- You can restart your phone to see if it helps (don’t uninstall Preview – just restart your phone).
- Please check if you have the latest version of Preview & Instagram installed on your phone.
- If you have a business/creator Instagram account, please go to settings in Preview and press “Log in with Facebook”. This has fixed the issue for most users.
If none of the above help, please wait for a few days. The posts usually come back a little bit later. You can still start planning your feed in Preview. Press on the “+” button to upload photos and videos.
I cannot login to my Instagram account. What should I do?
Instagram might be having problems with its login system. Preview doesn’t have control over the Instagram login system. Please try these solutions:
- You don’t need to login to Instagram to start using Preview. You can use Preview without logging in for now. You can log in later when Instagram is back to normal.
- Please restart your phone and try to login again.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Instagram installed on your phone.
- Here are few more tricks you can try: Please read these solutions.
- A trick that seems to work: Some people managed to log in. They told us that they tried to login in over and over and over again, and eventually Instagram logged them in. If you can, please try to log in multiple times.
Hopefully Instagram will fix their login issue soon. They usually do within a few days.
Not receiving a notification when it's time to post?
Please check if you have allowed notification for Preview in your phone settings. To check if you have the notification turned on for Preview, do this: iPhone:
- Open your iPhone settings
- Select “Notifications”
- Find “Preview” in the list of apps
- Make sure “Allow Notifications” is turned on and turn on all the ALERTS
- Open your Android phone settings
- Select “Apps”
- Find “Preview”in the list of apps
- Select “Notifications”
- Turn on “Allow notifications”and “set as priority”.
After checking your notification settings, please try this:
- Schedule a photo for 5 minutes in the future
- Go out of Preview and leave your phone
- See if you get a notification
If you are still not getting a notification, please email us.
Can I rearrange or edit Instagram photos I already posted on Instagram?
Unfortunately Instagram doesn’t allow anyone to rearrange or edit photos that have already been posted on Instagram. They are fixed. You can use Preview to plan your future posts. You will be able to see how your feed will look like before you post anyhting on Instagram. Want to see all the features in Preview? Have a look at our step-by-step guide here: How to Get Started with Preview
What is the timezone in Preview?
The timezone in Preview is based on the timezone you set on your phone, in your phone settings.
Can I share my Preview feed with my team?
Yes you can. You will need to get a Premium Plan. Once you have a Premium plan, you can share your Preview feed with as many people (and phones) as you want. You only need ONE subscription to share your Preview feed with your team. Your team mates don’t need to get any extra subscriptions. Please see this guide on the team feature.
Can I sync my Preview feed with my other phones or tablets?
Yes you can. You will need to get a Premium Plan. Once you have a Premium plan, you can share your Preview feed with as many devices as you want. You only need ONE subscription to sync your Preview posts with your other devices. Have a look at this guide: How to upgrade to a Premium Plan?
How to use Preview? How do I start?
Check out our step-by-step guide.
My caption disappears when I post on Instagram. What should I do?
What happens when you paste once you are in your Instagram caption? Instagram doesn’t allow automatic pasting. Preview automatically copies the caption and hashtags for you and then you have to paste them once you are on Instagram.
Please have a look at this video to see how to paste your caption once on Instagram: watch t