Connect to Facebook to see Analytics?
IGTV post not loading in Preview App?
Unfortunately Instagram does not allow 3rd party apps to load IGTV videos yet.
It’s against their rules.
We want to stay Instagram-approved and safe for people to use. So we will add this to Preview as soon as Instagram officially allows this.
In the meantime, this is what people do:
- In your Preview settings: Turn off “Load Instagram Posts” and “Delete published posts”
- Continue using Preview as usual and don’t delete your planned posts after you post them on Instagram
- Upload your IGTV covers as a placeholders for your IGTV post in Preview
Instagram feed not showing in Preview?
Please do this:
- Go to settings in Preview
- press “Link Instagram account”
If you have already linked your Instagram account, in settings, press the button with your username and press “Unlink Instagram Account”.
Then still in settings, press “Link Instagram account” and link your Instagram account again.
Best Time to Post graphs no showing
Please keep an eye on your app store to see when the next version of Preview is ready to be downloaded (you will see a “Update” button).
We are waiting for Apple to review the app. They usually take 2 days to review (sometimes a bit longer).
In the meantime, you can see the best time and day written on top of your screen until the graphs reappear again.
Do you get message "Unable to load image"?
Please update to latest version of Preview and Instagram.
- Go in your Google Play Store app
- Find Preview App
- Press on “Update”
Update your Instagram app too.
Switch Instagram account linked to your Preview account
Want to change the Instagram account you logged in with in Preview?
Please do this:
- Go to settings in Preview app
- press the button with your username
- press “Unlink Instagram Account”
Then still in settings:
- press “Link Instagram account” and link your other Instagram account.
Have a Premium plan and need to add more accounts?
Preview allows you to manage one Instagram account for free. Then you need to get a Pro or Premium plan for each Instagram account you want to manage in Preview.
The Premium plan has “Unlimited Users”. Users are other people that you can give access to your Preview feed. You can share your Preview feed (and features) with as many people/devices as you want. Please note that you only need one Premium plan. You don’t need to get a Premium plan per device.
To add more accounts in your Preview App, please follow the steps here.
How to Get a Receipt / Invoice
Multiple Instagram accounts linked to one email. How to add to Preview?
When you login on Preview with Instagram, you must login with your Instagram username (not email) and password.
If you have 2 accounts linked on Instagram or created your account using Facebook, then your account might not have a password.
Please try the following steps to give your account a password and login on Preview:
- Go to the Instagram app and access your account
- Go to Edit Profile
- Give yourself an email address that is different from your other account
- Go here and enter the new email address: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/password/reset/
- Click the link on the email you will receive and give yourself a password for your account.
- Come back to Preview and log in with the username and new password.
“Suspicious Login Attempt” issue
This is an issue with Instagram.
Please turn off your mobile WiFi and use your phone’s Internet to log in with your Instagram account in Preview.
After you have logged in, you can turn on your WiFi again.
Many people all over the Internet are having this issue too.
Check out this blog post and the comments section to see what they are saying and what works for them: Click here.
You login but get asked to login again straight away?
Please try this:
- Go to your Preview settings
- Press the button with your Instagram username
- Press “Unlink Business account”
- Go back to your Preview feed
- Refresh your feed by pulling it down
- You will get asked to logging with Instagram
- Login with your Instagram account (not with Facebook)
Can't login with Facebook?
Please use this guide to check that you have switched to an Instagram Business or Creator account.
"Account Not Found" when I try to log in Preview?
If you get this message, then you don’t have a Preview account for the account you are trying to log into. Please create a new account.
If you think that you do have a Preview account, send us an email.
Hashtags suggestions don't appear when I type in Preview?
Unfortunately Instagram changed their hashtag system suddenly and removed their automatic hashtag suggestion tool for all apps and websites (like Preview).
Hopefully they will bring out another hashtag suggestion tool soon. When they do we will add it back in Preview straight away.
For now, here is what you can do:
Purchased Pro or Premium but still shows Free?
I bought a filter pack but it is still locked. What should I do?
If this doesn’t work, please try this:
- Restart your phone (don’t uninstall Preview, just restart your phone)
- Open Preview
- Go in your Filter Pack
- Press “Buy”
- Press “Restore Purchase”
If it still doesn’t work, please send us an email.
"Access denied" message
If you see an “Access denied” message, please try this:
1. Check that you have the latest version of Preview installed. This is important.
2. Please click here to remove Preview from your authorised apps
3. Come back in Preview. You should get asked to log in again to reauthorise Preview. Please log in again.
My posts don't automatically post on Instagram?
The Instagram auto-posting system is in BETA version at the moment and is only available to some companies for testing purposes.
We will add it in Preview as soon as Instagram fixes the issues they are having with their current auto-posting feature.
For now Preview will send you a notification when it’s time to post:
- Select the photo you need to post
- Select Instagram
- Paste your caption & hashtags on Instagram (Preview automatically copies it for you)
If you would like us to send you an email when the auto-post is available, please send us an email here.
I changed phones. How do I restore my previous purchases?
I cannot login to my Instagram account. What should I do?
Instagram might be having problems with its login system. Preview doesn’t have control over the Instagram login system. Please try these solutions:
- You don’t need to login to Instagram to start using Preview. You can use Preview without logging in for now. You can log in later when Instagram is back to normal.
- Please restart your phone and try to login again.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Instagram installed on your phone.
- Here are few more tricks you can try: Please read these solutions.
- A trick that seems to work: Some people managed to log in. They told us that they tried to login in over and over and over again, and eventually Instagram logged them in. If you can, please try to log in multiple times.
Hopefully Instagram will fix their login issue soon. They usually do within a few days.
Not receiving a notification when it's time to post?
Please check if you have allowed notification for Preview in your phone settings. To check if you have the notification turned on for Preview, do this: iPhone:
- Open your iPhone settings
- Select “Notifications”
- Find “Preview” in the list of apps
- Make sure “Allow Notifications” is turned on and turn on all the ALERTS
- Open your Android phone settings
- Select “Apps”
- Find “Preview”in the list of apps
- Select “Notifications”
- Turn on “Allow notifications”and “set as priority”.
After checking your notification settings, please try this:
- Schedule a photo for 5 minutes in the future
- Go out of Preview and leave your phone
- See if you get a notification
If you are still not getting a notification, please email us.
Can I rearrange or edit Instagram photos I already posted on Instagram?
Unfortunately Instagram doesn’t allow anyone to rearrange or edit photos that have already been posted on Instagram. They are fixed. You can use Preview to plan your future posts. You will be able to see how your feed will look like before you post anyhting on Instagram. Want to see all the features in Preview? Have a look at our step-by-step guide here: How to Get Started with Preview
What is the timezone in Preview?
Can I share my Preview feed with my team?
Yes you can. You will need to get a Premium Plan. Once you have a Premium plan, you can share your Preview feed with as many people (and phones) as you want. You only need ONE subscription to share your Preview feed with your team. Your team mates don’t need to get any extra subscriptions. Please see this guide on the team feature.
Can I sync my Preview feed with my other phones or tablets?
Yes you can. You will need to get a Premium Plan. Once you have a Premium plan, you can share your Preview feed with as many devices as you want. You only need ONE subscription to sync your Preview posts with your other devices. Have a look at this guide: How to upgrade to a Premium Plan?
How to use Preview? How do I start?
My caption disappears when I post on Instagram. What should I do?
Please have a look at this video to see how to paste your caption once on Instagram: watch the video.
What if your caption and hashtags disappear after you post on Instagram?
Please try this:
- Check if you wrote the same hashtag twice
- Check if you wrote more than 30 hashtags (Instagram hashtag limit is 30 hashtags per post)
- Check if you tagged the same account twice in your caption
- Check if your caption is not too long (Instagram has a limit)
Sometimes Instagram doesn’t post a photo or deletes the caption if we do those things.
How do I add another Instagram account in Preview?
How to Schedule Multiple Accounts in Preview
How to delete or logout of my Instagram account on Preview?
- Go in your Preview settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of your settings screen
- Press on “Delete account” or “Logout”
If you have multiple accounts on Preview and you just want to delete one, check step 3 in this tutorial.
How to cancel my subscription?
- Go in your Preview settings
- Select your subscription (Pro or Premium)
- Press on “Cancel subscription”
How to design a beautiful feed?
You will receive an email with the PDF. Check your junk folder if you don’t see it in your inbox.
I hid an Instagram photo. How do I unhide it?
- Select another Instagram photo and press on the “reload” icon. Your other Instagram photo will appear again.
- If it doesn’t work, restart Preview (don’t uninstall it, just restart it).
- If that doesn’t work, restart your phone.
I cannot upload my photos or videos in Preview ?
- Check if you have enough storage space on your phone
- Check that you have allowed photo access to Preview in your phone settings (see the tutorial below)
- Go in your iPhone settings
- Select “Photos”
- Find “Preview” in the list of apps and select it
- Select “Read and Write”
- Go in your phone settings
- Find “Preview” and select it
- Under “App Settings”, go in “Permissions”
- Turn on “Storage”
How to upload multiple photos at once in Preview?
1. Hold your finger pressed on a photo, or
2. Select photos from the “Photos” app
How to create one post with multiple photos in it?
- Press on the “+” button
- Select “Carousel”
- Select your photos and videos
Please also have a look at this guide with the images: Click here.