You can schedule and manage an unlimited number of Instagram accounts and posts in Preview App.
Follow the 2 steps below to add more Instagram accounts in Preview.
I’m also going to show you how to delete Instagram accounts from your Preview App.
1. Press your username and the “+” button to add multiple Instagram accounts
Preview uses the same way as Instagram to manage multiple Instagram accounts.
- Press on your username (or gallery name)
- Then press on the “+” button to add another Instagram account in your Preview app
2. Add your Instagram account
After you press on the “+” button, you have 2 choices:
- Instagram Gallery: Login with your Instagram account, or
- New Gallery: Create a gallery without login in (you can login later)
Repeat the process to add as many Instagram accounts as you want. There’s no limit.
Ideas: I use multiple galleries to:
3. Delete Instagram accounts
To delete an Instagram account or gallery in your Preview app:
- Select a gallery you do not want to delete
- Go back to see your list of Instagram accounts
- Swipe left on the account you want to delete
- Press delete
In my case, let’s say I want to delete the Gallery called “New Caledonia”. I’m going to swipe left and press delete.
Have fun managing your Instagram accounts!
Some useful links:
Until next time, see you all on Instagram (@preview.app) for more tips, tricks and theme ideas!