Want to create a seamless, panoramic Instagram carousel post?
A carousel post where each slide is connected when you swipe through the album?
1. Choose one of the Instagram Carousel Templates
I want to make sure you know exactly what to do before you start using the templates. So just keep reading the tutorial to get the special link with all the templates.
When you will open the special link, you will see all the templates.
Choose which carousel template you want to use.
We’ve given a name to each template.
There’s a “Simple” template, “Polaroid” template, “Personal Journal” template, “Galaxy” template, and more.
We’ve also created an empty template so you can create your own unique design too.
Choose your favorite template:
2. Add your photos
To upload your photos:
- Press on the upload button (in the left menu bar)
- Upload your photos
Or drag and drop the image anywhere on your screen.
And to add your photo inside of the Carousel Template:
- Drag and Drop the photo from the upload window into the carousel template
3. Change the colors, background and text
Customise as much as you want.
You can change all the colors, background colors, background image, fonts and borders.
You can also add your own text, stickers and other images.
4. Delete the Grey Lines
As you can see there are vertical grey lines on the carousel designs.
The grey lines are just here to help you visualise where the slides are.
Once you are done with your design, delete the grey lines.
To delete the lines:
- Select one line
- Press on your delete button on your keyboard (or the rubbish bin icon in the top right corner of your screen)