Need Instagram hashtags for your gift shop?
All the hashtags are in Preview App. You’re going to love it. It will make your hashtag search so much easier. The hashtag research and strategy has been done for you!
And yes, the hashtags work:
Instagram hashtags for gift shops
So which hashtag groups can you use?
The core hashtag groups I recommend for gift shops are:
- Gift Shop: this hashtag group has the core hashtags for your gift shop business (couple gifts, gifts for her, gifts for him, gifts for moms, dads, gift box, etc…)
- Baby Gifts: if you offer baby gifts
- Small Business: so people looking to buy from a small business can find you – if you are a small biz owner
- Local Business: if you have a local business
- Christmas Gifts: hashtags you can use during Christmas so that people looking for Christmas gifts can find you
As you can see, all the hashtag groups are already organized in Preview for you:
Instagram hashtags for a handmade gift shop
What if you have a handmade business? Do you need hashtags for customized or personalized gifts?
If you have a handmade business, you can use any of the hashtag groups I’ve mentioned above.
Plus, you can use handmade hashtags. So that people specifically looking to support and buy from a handmade business owner can find you.
Check these handmade hashtag groups in Preview:
- Handmade Business: if you have a handmade business and want to be found by people looking to purchase from a handmade business owner
- Handmade Toys
- Handmade Jewelry
- Jewellery Maker
- Handmade Fashion: if you sell handmade clothes and/or accessories
- Christmas Handmade Gifts: if you have a handmade business
Instagram hashtags for an art gift
Do you sell art?
Type “Art” in the search bar of the Hashtag Finder in Preview.
You will see all the art-related hashtags for you.
- Digital Art
Instagram hashtags for personal care gifts
I’m thinking of you if you sell any kind of personal care products, like candles, hair products, skin products, nail products, etc…
Use hashtags that:
- Say exactly what you sell (like #candles), or
- Are linked to the benefits of using your products (like #wellbeing).
For example, here are some of the hashtag groups you can find in Preview:
Instagram hashtags for a pet gift shop
If you sell gifts for dogs and pets, use these hashtag groups:
- Dog accessories: if you sell dog accessories
- Dog Moms: they are your ideal customers, use the hashtags they are using to be seen by them!
- Pets: to connect with the pet community
- Cats: for gifts for cats
- Puppy: for gifts for puppies
Instagram hashtags for home gifts
Do you sell home decor things?
Pillows, sculptures, art, macrame, dream catchers, etc…
Use hashtags home lovers use so that they can see your products.
Type “Home” in the search bar of the Hashtag Finder in Preview to see all the home-related hashtag groups.
- Home Decor
- Interior Designer
If your gift shop fits a particular style – like the farmhouse vibes – use hashtag groups like:
Instagram hashtags your ideal customers use
You can also use hashtags your ideal customers are using, so you can be seen in front of their eyes.
Who are your ideal customers?
For example, you can find these hashtags (and more) in Preview:
- Moms: if your ideal customers are moms / families
- Business Women: if your ideal customers are business people
- Travel: if you sell things that travellers need (think backpacks, clothes, shoes, bottles, or any other gift idea for traveller)
- Food: so many food related hashtag groups if you need to connect with the foodie community
You get the idea.
Type in the search bar of the Hashtag Finder what you are looking for.
Which brings me to the next section:
Where are the hashtags in Preview? And where is this search bar?
Press on “Find Hashtags”:
Type a keyword in the search bar.
The keyword can be:
- Gift Shop
- What your sell / your product (example: “candle”)
- Who your ideal customers are (example: “moms”)
- The benefit you sell (example: “wellbeing”)
- Your product category / industry (example: “home” if it is a gift for the home)
You will see all the strategic, recommended hashtag groups for you, based on your search:
How to add the hashtags in your caption?
You have 2 options:
- Press on “Add All” to add all the hashtags in your caption
- Press on an individual hashtag to only add that one in your caption
Tip: You can add hashtags from different hashtag groups.
For example, let’s say you sell handmade candles.
You can use hashtags from the “Candle” hashtag group, and hashtags from the “Handmade Business” hashtag group.
Feel free to use the hashtags that make the most sense for your post and business.
And enjoy seeing your account grow!
Want more tips?
I’d love to help you grow even more!
Click here to see ALL my favorite Instagram strategies to grow your account – naturally.