Unfortunately Instagram doesn’t allow to rearrange photos that have already been posted. If they have been posted on Instagram, they are fixed. You cannot change the order of Instagram photos that are already published.
What can you do?
1. Use Preview app
Preview app is an Instagram feed planner. You can:
- Upload as many photos and videos as you want in Preview
- Rearrange the order of the posts
- Design your feed
- Organize your posts
- Edit your photos
- Prepare your hashtags
This way you will know exactly how your feed will look like before you post anything on Instagram.
2. Continue posting new photos that stick to a theme
You don’t have to delete your old photos if you want to make a new theme. You can start a new theme on top of your old feed. That’s what most people do (see the before and after using Preview app).
You can also use a transition to change your Instagram theme.
After posting a few photos, people will only see your new design.
3. Archive your posts
You don’t have to delete your Instagram photos. If there are some photos you don’t want to see in your feed anymore, you can archive them. Instagram has an “archive” feature.
- Press on the “…” on the top right corner of your photo
- Select “Archive”
- Your photo will disappear from your feed but it is not deleted. It will be hidden in your archived post folder on Instagram.
Have fun planning your feed!
Join over 1 Million Instagrammers!
who use Preview App everyday