Want to switch to an Instagram Business account or Creator account?
It’s super fast.
Follow these steps if you want to:
- See your Instagram insights inside your Preview App
- Automatically schedule Instagram posts with Preview (Business account required)
Here’s how to do it:
1. Open your Instagram Settings
To open your Instagram Settings:
- Press on the three bars in the top right corner of your Instagram profile
- Select “Settings”
2. Select “Account”
Now select the “Account” option.
3. Select “Switch to Professional account”
At the bottom of the screen, you will see “Switch to Professional account”. This is where you can set up your Instagram business account.
4. Select “Business” or “Creator”
Select the “Creator” or “Business” option to switch to an Instagram Creator account or an Instagram business account:
5. Follow the steps on the screen
Instagram will then ask you to complete the information for your business profile.
Choose a category and enter your contact details (like the address of your shop if you have one, or your email address for clients to contact you).
6. Connect to a Facebook page
Important: When you switch to a Creator or Business Profile, you will need to connect with your business Facebook Page.
Instagram requires everyone who wants to switch to a Creator or Business Profile to also have a Facebook Page.
Here’s how to connect to a Facebook Page:
- Press on “Edit Profile” on Instagram
- Press on “Page” > “Connect or Create”
- Select “Create Facebook Page” or “Connect Existing Page”
Preview App users: Now go inside your Preview App settings and press “Login with Facebook”.