Each single hashtag has been researched and hand-picked:
- There are no random, super general hashtags
- There are no banned hashtags that could damage your account
Hashtags are a way for people to find you and for the Instagram algorithm to understand who to show your posts to.
With that in mind, each hashtag group will give you a mix of 4 types of hashtags:
- Super popular hashtags (to signal to the Instagram algorithm what your post is about)
- Niche hashtags (to increase your reach)
- Community hashtags (to connect you with awesome Instagram communities)
- Brand hashtags (if there are some for your industry and to help you get featured on other people’s accounts)
If you don’t have it yet, click here to download Preview.
Then, just follow these 3 steps:
1. Upload a photo
Upload a photo:
- Press on the “+” button
- Choose your photo
The post will appear in your Preview feed:
2. Open your caption
To open your caption:
- Press on the photo
- Press on the “speech bubble” button
3. Press on “Find Hashtags” to use the Instagram Hashtag Generator
Press on “Find Hashtags”:
The Instagram Hashtag Generator will appear.
Here is what you can do:
You can use the search bar to find hashtags (for example: “Travel”) and select a category (for example “Travel Girl”).
Press “Add All” to add all the hashtags in your caption:
Press on one hashtag only to add only that one in your caption:
Tip #1. You can mix and match hashtags from different categories. For example, let’s say you are a travel blogger and you are sharing a photo of a sunset. You can search for the category “Sunset” and add some sunset-related hashtags in your caption too.
Tip #2. You can create your own custom hashtag groups. Write any hashtags you want in your caption. Then when you’re done press on the “+” button to save your group.