All the filters I’m going to share with you are inside Preview App.
The filters will transform your photos in one click, so you can edit your photos super quickly.
And a cool thing about the app is that you’ll be able to “preview” your feed before you post on Instagram.
You can also move the posts around to choose in what order you want to post your photos.
As you know, filters / presets give a specific vibe to your photo.
And if you edit your photos using the same filter (or similar filters), your entire Instagram feed will become cohesive. And it’s SO satisfying to scroll through a cohesive feed!
I’m going to share with you 7 different types of filters depending on what fall aesthetic you want to create on your account:
- Warm orange
- Colorful and bright
- Soft and natural
- Strong and unique
Here are some my top favorites:
Fall filter #1. Warm and Orange
It is the “traditional” fall Instagram filter.
These are my favorite filters to re-create this look:
- Filter 2 in the “Fall” filter pack
- Filter 1 and 3 in the “Orange” filter pack
- Filter 4 in the “Food” filter pack (yes, in the “Food” Filter pack – surprising but the “Food” filters actually look beautiful for fall photos)
- Filter 6 in the “Fun” filter pack
Fall filter #2. Colorful and bright
- Filters 1, 2 and 3 in the “Fun” filter pack
These filters will make the colors in your photos come out a lot – especially the oranges, reds and greens. These filters are perfect if you’re planning to take photos outdoors and want the colors to be very fun and colorful.
Fall filter #3. Soft and natural
It’s the “edited not edited” look.
- Filters 4 and 12 in the “Cream” filter pack to create a soft, natural vibe in your feed
- Filters 12 and 13 in the “Blogger” filter pack
- Filter 2 in the “Winter” filter pack for a little punch of warmth or if there are blues in your pictures you’d like to bring out (see below)
Fall filter #4. Brown
- Filter 8 and 9 in the “Winter” filter pack
Fall filter #5. Moody
If you want to create a dark warm Instagram feed, then try this filters:
- Filters 8, 9 and 10 in the “Food” filter pack
- Filter 10 in the “Blogger” filter pack
- Filter 7 in the “Teal and Orange” filter pack
Here are some before and after examples:
Fall filter #6. Vintage
My favorite fall filters to create a “vintage” feed are:
- Filter 7 in the “Winter” filter pack (for a classic retro look)
- Filter 6, 7, 9 and 10 in the “Retro” filter pack (for a more brown vintage vibe)
- Filter 8 in the “Blogger” filter pack (for a yellow-ish retro vibe)
Fall filter #7. Strong and unique
If your goal is to catch people’s attention on the Explore page… these filters are for you.
The filters I’m talking about are in the “Teal and Orange” filter pack.
It’s hard for me to pick a favorite in this pack. The filters are so different and they will help you achieve an eye-catching Instagram feed.
Some of the filters I’ve been using a lot to edit are:
- Filters 1, 5 and 6 in the “Teal and Orange” filter pack
Where to find the filters?
Press on the + button.
Tag us @preview.app on your photos if you’d like us to see your creations! Or just come over to check out our Instagram tips and tricks.
PS: Those filters can be your fall Instagram Story filters too. This way your Stories will match your feed.
And if you want more fall tips: