As an Ayurvedic practitioner or blogger, what hashtags can you use to be seen and grow your account?
All the best Ayurveda Instagram hashtags are inside Preview App.
Here are hashtag groups you can use:
- Ayurveda (for core Ayurveda hashtags)
- Ayurveda Kapha (if you share Ayurvedic tips for Kapha dosha)
- Ayurveda Pitta (if you share Ayurvedic tips for Pitta dosha)
- Ayurveda Vata (if you share Ayurvedic tips for Vata dosha)
- Ayurveda Professional (if you are a professional Ayurvedic practitioner)
- Ayurveda Food (if you share food related posts)
- Nutrition (if you share nutrition tips)
- Healthy Food
- Plant-Based (if you share plant-based recipes or products)
- Vegan (if you share vegan recipes or products and want to connect with the vegan community)
- Vegetarian (if you share vegetarian recipes)
- Yoga (if you share yoga tips)
What other hashtags are beneficial for Ayurveda?
Hashtags that your ideal followers are using. Or hashtags that people interested in health and wellness are using.
This way, your posts can appear in front of their eyes.
For example, these hashtag groups can connect you to the right people:
- Self-care (hashtags used by the self-care community who can be your ideal follower)
- Wellbeing (hashtags used by people who value wellbeing and share wellbeing tips)
- Energy Healing
- Holistic Coach
- Holistic Health
- Spirituality (if you want to connect with the spiritual community)
- Massage Therapy (if you share ayurvedic massage tips)
- Mental Health
- Non-Toxic (to connect with the strong non-toxic living community)
- Slow Living (to connect with the slow living community who are also into health)
- Stress (if you share tips to reduce stress)
All the hashtags are inside Preview App.
Here is where to find them.
I will share additional hashtag strategy tips at the end.
Press on “Find Hashtags”:
Type “Ayurveda” in the search bar.
You can type any other keyword you want (like “Food”, “Yoga”, “Health”).
All the hashtags are organized into “hashtag groups”.
Scroll across the list to see all the recommended hashtag groups for you:
Now time to add your hashtags in your caption.
You have 2 options:
- Press on “Add All” to add all the hashtags from a hashtag group in your caption, or
- Press on an individual hashtag to only add that one in your caption
Note: You can also add the hashtags in your first comment if you prefer.
Mix and match hashtags from different hashtag groups.
For example, let’s say you are sharing a post about food for Pitta dosha.
Then you can choose hashtags from the “Ayurveda Pitta” and “Ayurveda Food” hashtag groups. You can mix with other hashtag groups if you want to as well.
Just press on the hashtags you want to use, from each hashtag group, to add them to your post.
How many hashtags should you use?
Instagram recently said 15 hashtags is a good number of hashtags to help their algorithm understand what your post is about.
Does it mean 30 hashtags won’t work?
We have seen posts with 30 hashtags that get 17,000 impressions thanks to hashtags.
What I say:
Test using 15 hashtags. And test using 15-30 hashtags.
You will see Preview automatically counts how many hashtags you have left to use:
You can prepare your Reels captions and hashtags.
Have fun choosing your Ayurveda hashtags!