Exciting times!! I’m going to show you how to schedule Instagram Reel videos using Preview App.
You can plan your Instagram Reel videos with Preview App: on your phone or on your computer.
What I love about Preview:
- You can upload as many Instagram Reels as you want, for free
- You can prepare the captions for your Instagram Reel
- You can find awesome Instagram hashtags to be seen by more people
- You can see how your Instagram feed looks like before you post on Instagram
All you have to do is:
- Create your Reels
- Upload them inside Preview and schedule them
- Post on Instagram
It’s super easy.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Create your Instagram Reels
First, create your Instagram Reel, using the Instagram Reel feature on Instagram.
Once you’re done, press on the “Save” button on top of your screen to save your Reel to your camera roll.
Note: If you edit your Reels using another app or editing tool, you can directly go to Step 2.
2. Upload your Instagram Reel in Preview App
Now you can upload your Reel in Preview.
- Press on the “+” button
- “Photos / Videos”
- Select your Reel
Your Instagram Reel video will appear inside your Preview feed.
3. Schedule your Instagram Reel video
- Press on the video
- Press on the “Speech Bubble” button to open the caption
- Turn on “Schedule Post”
- Select the day and time when you want to post your Reel
Use hashtags for your Reel!
Instagram Reels appear on the Explore page and on Hashtag Pages too – which is absolutely awesome!!
What’s even more awesome:
Instagram Reels take more screen space on the Hashtag Pages.
This means that if you want to increase your reach and grab people’s attention by taking more space on their screen: use Instagram hashtags for your Reel videos!
If you need help finding the right Instagram hashtags for your account, press on “Find Hashtags”:
4. Post your Instagram Reel on Instagram
When it’s time to post your Reel on Instagram, Preview will send you a notification.
Here is how to post (it literally takes 30 seconds):
- Press on the post
- Press on the “Share” button
- Press “More”
- Save your video to your camera roll
- Open Instagram Reels on your Instagram app
- Swipe up on your screen to upload your Reel
- Paste your caption on Instagram
Here is how it looks like in pictures: